PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS aND APPLICATION NOTES AND THEN APPLY USING THE LINK BELOW
LEE GREEN OPEN STUDIOS 2021 13th /14th AND 20th /21st NOVEMBER
Terms and Conditions
You agree the following.
1. The Lee Green Open Studio and management does not accept liability for loss, damage or injury resulting from the actions of members of the public participating in the Lee Green Open Studios event or accept liability for loss, damage or injury resulting from the actions of members of the public at privately owned or commercial properties that have been opened to the public.
2. The Lee Green Open Studios and committee cannot guarantee visitors to your exhibition or event.
3. Your application does not guarantee your participation in the Lee Green Open Studios.
4. As part of your application you must read the Privacy Notice set out on the Lee Green Open Studios Website and confirm your consent to the retention and use of your personal information in accordance with such Privacy Notice and your inclusion on the Lee Green Open Studios Mailing List.
5. You have permission to sell any work exhibited at your venue or host venue.
6. You agree to have your venue/work available for the public to view during the Lee Green Open Studios core hours, the weekends of 13th 14th and 20th 21st November 2021, 11am to 5pm or as advised by the organising committee.
7. You agree to help promote the Lee Green Open Studios through your networks and help to distribute and display promotional material and leaflets. ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE EXPECTED TO ATTEND A PRE LAUNCH MEETING IN SEPTEMBER.
8. You live or work within the Lee Green area and your venue is within the Open Studios area (From Hither Green station to Lee Station / Lee Station to Leegate Centre / Leegate Centre to Manor Park / Manor Park to Hither Green Station).
9. Lee Green Open Studio management reserves the right to amend supplied copy and images where necessary.
10. Applications for the Lee Green Open Studio are per artist and not per venue.
11. If the event is cancelled at the last minute due to the pandemic, the committee reserves the right to retain a part of the fee to cover printing costs.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 18th July 2021.
LEE GREEN OPEN STUDIOS 2021 13th /14th AND 20th /21st NOVEMBER 11-5pm
Application Information PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FIRST AND IN PARTICULAR ENSURE YOUR PROPOSED STUDIO VENUE IS WITHIN THE GEOGRAPHICAL AREA PERMITTED.
Applications from NEW artists Please send in a supporting statement detailing the nature of your work, training and exhibition experience to firstname.lastname@example.org along with 5 images of your work. The 1st image will be treated as your primary image for the leaflet and website if you are successful. Use the link below for the online application form. Statement, form and images must be received before your application can be processed. Details about the payment of fees will be sent if you are accepted. Successful artists will be invited to a participants’ meeting in September. Deadline for application, including statement, the form and 5 images is Sunday 18th July 2021.
Applications from current membership Please apply online using the link at the end of these documents on the website. Deadline for applications is Sunday 18th July 2021
Fee Structure Individual artist £70 Host artist £50 Managed Group Studios POA Due to the current pandemic situation payment will be requested by email at a later date.
Image for Leaflet and Website Your primary image needs to be square in JPEG format with your name and the number 1 as the file name (e.g. FredaBloggs1.jpg) You will have the opportunity to submit further images and an up to date profile for the website at a later date if necessary. Successful images should: be sharp and in focus, 300 x300 DPI, not be too dark or too light, avoid distracting backgrounds and fill the shot.
The image is to be sent to our email address subject: LEAFLET IMAGE Images for use on social media should be sent in a separate e-mail subject SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGES. The leaflet image will not be used on social media. Deadline for Primary Image for artists who have previously participated is Friday 31st July 2020
New applicants should have sent their images with their application by 18th July.
If you have any queries regarding your application please contact us: email@example.com