PLEASE APPLY USING THE LINK BELOW
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Lee Green Open Studio and management does not accept liability to any person for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the actions of members of the public participating in the Lee Green Open Studios event or accept liability for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the actions of members of the public at privately owned or commercial properties that have been opened to the public for or in connection with such event.
2. The Lee Green Open Studios and committee cannot guarantee visitors to any exhibition or event.
3. Your application does not guarantee your participation in the Lee Green Open Studios. If your application is not successful your full fee will be returned.
4. Information submitted by you will not be passed onto to any third parties without your permission and will only be kept for the use of producing the Lee Green Open Studios.
5. By submitting your application you agree that all information submitted can be used to promote the Lee Green Open Studios.
6. Only participating artists’ work may be exhibited and sold at Lee Green Open Studios.
7. You agree to have your venue / work available for the public to view during the Lee Green Open Studios core hours, Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th and Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th November 2019, 11am to 5pm and to ensure the highest standard of quality in artworks are presented.
8. You agree to help promote the Lee Green Open Studios through your networks and help to distribute and display promotional material and leaflets.
9. That you live or work within the Lee Green area or its vicinity and your venue is within the Open Studios area (From Hither Green station to Lee Station / Lee Station to Leegate Centre / Leegate Centre to Manor Park / Manor Park to Hither Green Station).
10. The Lee Green Open Studio’s committee reserves the right to amend supplied copy and images where necessary.
11. Applications for the Lee Green Open Studio are per artist and not per venue.
The deadline for applications is Monday 1st July 2019.
Applications from new artists
Applications from new artists
Please send in a supporting statement detailing the nature of your work, training and exhibition experience to firstname.lastname@example.org along with 5 images of your work. The 1st image will be treated as your primary image for the leaflet and website if you are successful. Use the link below for the online application form and follow instructions below to pay your fee. Statement, form, images and fee must be received before your application can be processed. The fee from unsuccessful applicants will be refunded. The deadline is 1st July 2019.
Applications from current membership
Please apply online using the following link:
Individual artist £70
Host artist £50 Managed Group Studios POA
When sending in your application please pay your fee on-line to:
Bank: Co-operative Bank
Sort Code 089299
Account: Lee Green Open Studios
giving your full name as reference.
Deadline for applications and fees is Wednesday 1st July 2019
Image for Leaflet and Website
Your primary image needs to be square in JPEG format with your name and the number 1 as the file name (e.g. FredaBloggs1.jpg) You will have the opportunity to submit further images and an up to date profile for the website at a later date.
Successful images should: 300 x 300DPI be sharp and in focus,
not be too dark or too light
avoid distracting backgrounds and fill the shot.
The image is to be sent fao Drew to email@example.com
Images for social media use can be sent fao Pauline at the same address. The leaflet image will not be used on social media.
Deadline for Primary Image from current members is Monday 29th July 2019
If you have any queries regarding the form please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org