PLEASE APPLY USING THE LINK BELOW
Applications from new artists
Please send in a supporting statement which could include a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with 3-5 images of your work.
The 1st image will be treated as your primary image for the leaflet and website if you are successful. Use the link below for the online application form and follow instructions below to pay your fee. Statement, form, images and fee must be received before your application can be processed. The fee from unsuccessful applicants will be refunded. Applications from current membership Please apply online using the Above link:
Individual artist £70 Gallery £150
Host artist £50 Managed Group Studios POA
When sending in your application please pay your fee On-line to:
Bank: Co-operative Bank
Sort Code 089299
Account: Lee Green Open Studios
giving your full name as reference.
Deadline for applications and fees is Wednesday 11th July 2018
Image for Leaflet and Website
Your primary image needs to be square in JPEG format with your name and the number 1 as the file name (e.g. FredaBloggs1.jpg) You will have theopportunity to submit further images and an up to date profile for the website at a later date. Successful images should: be sharp and in focus, not be too dark or too light avoid distracting backgrounds and fill the shot.
The image is to be sent to email@example.com Deadline for Primary Image is Tuesday 31st July 2018
If you have any queries regarding the form please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
1. The Lee Green Open Studio and management does not accept liability for loss, damage or injury resulting from the actions of members of the public participating in the Lee Green Open Studios event or accept liability for loss, damage or injury resulting from the actions of members of the public at privately owned or commercial properties that have been opened to the public.
2. The Lee Green Open Studios and committee cannot guarantee visitors to your exhibition or event.
3. That your application does not guarantee your participation in the Lee Green Open Studios. If your application is not successful your full fee will be returned.
4. Information submitted by you will not be passed onto to any third parties and will only be kept for the use of producing the Lee Green Open Studios.
5. By submitting your application you agree that all information submitted can by used to promote the Lee Green Open Studios.
6. That you have permission to exhibit and sell any work exhibited at your venue or host venue.
7. You agree to have your venue / work available for the public to view during the Lee Green Open Studios core hours, Saturday 11 and 12 Sunday and Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 November 2018, 12noon to 6pm and to ensure the highest standard of quality in artworks are presented.
8. You agree to help promote the Lee Green Open Studios through your networks and help to distribute and display promotional material and leaflets.
9. That you live or work within the Lee Green area and your venue is within the Open Studios area(From Hither Green station to Lee Station / Lee Station to Leegate Centre / Leegate Centre to Manor Park / Manor Park to Hither Green Station). [Illustrated below}
10. That the Lee Green Open Studio management reserves the right to amend supplied copy and images where necessary.
11. Applications for the Lee Green Open Studio are per artist and not per